Pancake Mines Pancake Mines

8/10

I liked it, congrats on your 100th portal award. This must mean something to you ;)

No Point No Point

Hehehe

I actually liked it, it hasn't got a point indeed, but it's still a new kind of animation on newgrounds. I think people will try this techniqiue too now that you've used it.

No-More No-More

I actually liked it.

Most people will probably blam it, maybe you could make a whole animation about it, more people would be touched in an emotional way...

Rainbow Rainbow

(y)

I loved it !!! Make more pls :p

-Let it B- -Let it B-

One of my favorite songs together with the CC. It's been a while since i've been on NG, but if the clockcrew is back in action; I'll try becoming clock once again.

-=The Truth=- -=The Truth=-

Hmm

I absolutely agree with you. I always like seeing these movies, and this one is just bea-u-tiful, i mean, it actually is the truth. I live in belgium, and the war on Iraq and Israel and all those country's is a big subject in our school. I'll show this to my teachers and they'll agree even more with you than I do.

Cheers

(this is the second lifechanging submission i saw today...) Btw Luxembourg is not a country, its a (groot hertogdom in dutch) I don't know how to say it, but it's a peice of belgium, but it's gouverned seperatly.

Cletus the Fetus ep 26 Cletus the Fetus ep 26

Um

Actually, i dont like these episodes, but somehow i always watch them, you seem to improve. I've always voted good on your movies bcuz everyone likes them, you should thank me :P

beyond comprehension beyond comprehension

Very good

I'm suprised to see something like this on NG, it's far apart from the usual killing and blood'n guts... It's actually beautifull, you're a very good animator, and i wish to see more of you. Your logical thinking isn't given to everyone on NG. That's why i especcially like this flash. You're going in my fav's m8.

Cheers.

Gusto responds:

Thanks, the thing is I'm not a great animator, so I sometimes resort to work like this where I use the techniques I know to make something different.

Thanks very much for the uplifting review, cheers. :)

MsnMessengerClock? MsnMessengerClock?

There already is one

His name is chatclock, he's Belgian, he's retarded, and he's one of my best m8s...

Funeral of Hearts Funeral of Hearts

Dude

I'm a big fan of HIM, and I really love this flash, hope you make more, and I'll be waiting for the other episodes if there are going to be more.